Monday, July 18, 2016

Interview with Adventure Author Andean White


It does not matter if it is peddling on a skinny seat, looking for a little white ball, or laying a fly on a riffle, Andean and Nancy enjoy the outdoors with their dog Sage.

Andean is a work-from-home writer. He retired nine years ago when diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease, although it has not slowed him down much. He is writing his fourth book to be published this autumn. On weekends you might find him on his bike participating in a fundraiser.

“I am completely amazed at your story telling abilities…” Lynda Logan
“I really enjoyed this book!” --Cindy Paret, artist
“I finished reading your third book, and it is FANTASTIC!” Dale George, writer

Welcome back to my blog, Brad. After reading your bio, I have the greatest respect for you. Please tell us about your new book, Summer’s Swarm.

Summer’s Swarm is the story of a queen and prince frightened by dark visions foretelling the death of their unborn son. Prince Kendrick’s long lost, mystic uncle arrives predicting a bleak and devastating future with thousands of marauders attacking the castle. Several schemes are developed to protect the kingdom, but a bold plan becomes the central hope.

Summer’s Swarm is the third book of the “Seasons” quartet.

Where did you get your inspiration for this story?

I had the same set of elements as many other quality medieval tales—dragon, mystic, over protective mother, gifted son, angel, archery, and so on. The challenge of creating a unique story is what inspired me. Early reviews have been very positive.

What kind of research did you do for this book?

Research focused on angels and dragons—both topics were fun to study. I had thought that angels were basically God’s emissaries, but they have numerous jobs—attendants at God’s throne, spiritual soldier, messengers to mankind, and much more.

Tell me about the main character and what you love about him or her?

Kendrick is the son of the Captain of the Guard resulting in excellent weapon skills, but he prefers using his creativity to defeat a foe. He lives today, but thinks about how a decision impacts the future.

Where can my readers find you online?

Email:              Andean.White@gmail.com
Website:          www.AndeanWhite.com
Twitter:           @AndeanWhite
FaceBook:       www.facebook.com/AndeanWhite
Amazon:         Click here.

Thank you so much for this interview, Andean. I hope my readers will check out your book.

7 comments:

Sonja said...

I have never read books about dragons. But would like to give it a try!

jean602 said...

This book sounds so interesting I haven't read any of your books yet but I am definitely going to read this.

jean602 said...

This book sounds so interesting I haven't read any of your books yet but I am definitely going to read this.

LAWonder said...

It is enlightening to realize what duties angels fulfill!
Thank you for the great interview and Giveaway.

Shirley said...

Thank you both for the interview and giveaway. I love that you have included angels in your story.
I look forward to reading this book.
Shirley

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Dragons! This sounds like an awesome book.

Linda Weaver Clarke said...

Congratulations to Nancy Burgess! You are the winner of this awesome book. I know you'll enjoy it.